Gutter Cleaning and Gutter Whitening
Services For North Georgia and North Carolina
We now offer gutter cleaning, a simple, convenient way to schedule multiple gutter cleanings per season. We will complete two, three or four services at regular intervals to keep your gutters clear and free flowing. Contact Steve at (Email Gutters@4extrapressure.com for more information and to set up your gutter cleaning for the season.
One Time Service
- One Cleaning
4 Service (20% savings per service)
- 4 cleanings per season – Early Fall (October-November), Late Fall (December-January), Early Spring (February-March), Late Spring (April-May).
- After the First Cleaning. Each cleaning service is discounted by 20%.
- We will return outside of regular cleanings when notified to check a specific blockage at at a 25% charge.
3 Service (15% savings per service)
- 3 cleanings per season – Early Fall (October-December), Winter (January-March), Spring (April-May)
- After the First Cleaning. Each cleaning service is discounted by 15%.
- We will return outside of regular cleanings when notified to check a specific blockage at a 50% charge.
2 Service (10% savings per service)
- 2 cleanings per season – Fall (November-January), Spring (April-May)
- After the First Cleaning. Each cleaning service is discounted by 10%.
- We will return outside of regular cleanings when notified to check a specific blockage at a 75% charge.
Why a Home Needs Regular Gutter Cleaning
If you’ve been putting off needed gutter cleaning and/or brightening, you might not realize the importance of gutters and downspouts for your home’s overall condition! Check out some reasons why a home’s gutters should also be clean and clog-free, and then some tips on choosing the best gutter cleaning schedule for your property.
- Gutters capture rainwater as well as melting snow and ice, and direct that moisture to nearby downspouts.
- Downspouts continue to direct water away from the home, toward the street or a nearby drain, trough, or pit.
- Clogged gutters collect water rather than directing it away from the home. Roof eaves and shingles edges often absorb standing water in gutters, which then increases the risk of damaged shingles and roof decking as well as mold growth, algae, moss, and mildew.
- Standing water in gutters also attracts insects and other pests looking for a water source! Squirrels and other pests might damage roofing shingles and tiles while insects are typically bothersome to anyone sitting under those gutters, trying to enjoy the outdoors!
- Clogged gutters and downspouts also allow rainwater to wash over their sides and then down exterior walls, leaving unsightly stains and streaks along walls and windows. Brick also absorbs that water, softening and cracking. Holes in metal siding also allow that water to seep into the home’s interior, risking damage to framing and other materials as well as mold growth.
- Water washing over gutters and downspouts then pools around a home’s foundation. Concrete foundations absorb that water, suffering cracks, chips, and other damage. Water seeping through the foundation also leads to basement wall damage and excess dampness, even standing water inside the home!
- Excess water pooling around a home’s base might also mean too much hydration for landscaping features! Your beautiful flowers and shrubs might droop and wilt or you might notice wilted grass near your home’s foundation when gutters are dirty and clogged.
- Tiger stripes, or those unsightly dirty streaks along gutter undersides, are not necessarily damaging to a home but they do detract from its appearance! Your entire house and outdoor space might look rundown, shabby, and neglected without regular gutter brightening or whitening, to remove those dirty streaks.
When cleaning shopping centers, services for any property would include any or all of the following.
Scrubbing of sidewalks
- Removing of gum
- Cleaning off garbage cans
- Cleaning off seated areas
- Cleaning under canopies
- Washing of windows
- Hot water when needed
We offer one time cleanings, or yearly contracts
LIST OF JANITORIAL & PORTER SERVICES PROVIDED:
• Daily Trash & Litter Pick-Up In All Common Areas
• Empty & Clean All Trash Receptacles
• Cleaning Exterior/Interior Windows, Sills & Newspaper Stands
• Changing Light Bulbs
• General Maintenance Repairs
• Cleaning Dumpster Enclosures
• Site Clean-Up & Disposal
• Minor Painting
• Emergency Porter and Janitorial Services
• Haul Off Abandon Items
• Vacant Suite Clean-Outs
• Hurricane or Other Disaster Clean-Up
• And Much More!
Mobile Home Washing
Cabin Cleaning (Get it clean for your next visitor)
Vacation Home (So you don’t have to clean up before you leave)
Estate Care (Get it Ready to Sell and kept that way until its sold)
Hot tub cleaning
Cabin Inspections / Monitoring ( When You call)
If you want to list your Home, Room Or Cabin on AIRBNB click here.